Saturday, December 10, 2005

I just punched the OUCH

what an eventful evening! oh my...

well, I have discovered the magical combination of drinks that makes Jessi go "I wanna FIGHT!"

and I did.

first I punched through a ceiling. I feel pretty bad about the damage to the house, but I wasn't the first nor the last to put a fist throught it soooo.....yeah. this one left a nice little battle wound, bruised fist and some good scratches and cuts...but did I let that stop me? NEVER!

I was silly and picked the scariest motherfucker there to be the one I wanted to fight....then he intimidated the shit out of me, so I didn't fight him. good thing too, he would probably have killed me.

so, disheartened that I had no one to fight, I went down to the kitchen to continue laughing at the trio of boys who were returning from doing naked snow angles. there I mentioned my desire to fight someone, and who takes up my challenge? Jason Pikschire. (I don't think I spelled his name right...)




now, while I have a good four inches on this guy he's also trained in some kind of martial arts and incredibly strong...but did I let that stop me? NEVER!

needless to say, he won good.

so we laugh about it, move on into the living room....and I am still feeling pretty feisty, so Chris Perez becomes the next challenge. He's a skinny guy, but strong little Puerto Rican....

this was a little better of a match, and really, it was so much rediculousness, you have no idea.

what a fun night.

so I am taking it easy today, I keep finding bruises and sore muscles that I forgot I had hurt....but they were my first fights! and I have a feeling that living in the same house as Jason over Earlyback will lead to a few more rumbles...he's going to be my personal fight club and whip me into shape.

oh I love life so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lovemeugly said...

ohhh hoohooohooo, I wish you could have seen me, SO MUCH LAUGHTER you have no idea. nah, it was fine really, there were a number of sober people there to moderate, ya know, keep us from causing any serious damage. seriously, way too much fun!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home