Sunday, December 11, 2005

I finally did it...

I have a buzznet site now! http://actionjessi-fight.buzznet.com

I don't know how to make it part of my page or anything, or even make a real like, but I'll learn later.

but yeah. I think I have strep throat. sucks ass. I crashed at Bohemia two nights ago (post fighting) and it's an old old house that is freezing most of the time, so I assumed the sore throat I woke up with was from breathing in the cold air all night...but now I am thinking it is something serious. dammit. so lame.






Last night was Masquerade! It's a dance Alpha Psi Omega (the theatre frat) throws each year. It was a grand time...I just wish I had been a little more energetic, but it was fun nonetheless. and I absolutely love this picture of Andrew and me. He was so cute and emo.



wish me luck on the illness...I have my final on tuesday and last time I got strep I was knocked out cold for basically a week....and I can't really afford that this week. eerrgghh....

3 Comments:

Blogger Lovemeugly said...

hah! it's true...I often carry around my life on my shoulders too (brown bag filled with contact solution, some food, notebook, etc.) because I am never too sure when I will make it back to my own room for the night...damn. I am a gypsy. hot.

yeah, I actually can see the Adrien Brody action! I think it's the jawline and the eyeliner.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Get better, and hooray for Buzznet!

I can't wait to get together!!!!! I come home on Saturday night. So there.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

UPDATE THIS SHIT MUTHAFUCKA!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home