Tuesday, January 03, 2006

all right! maybe my brain won't atrophy...

so I have moved in to the theatre house named Arcadia. It's this big old house that could potentially be really beautiful except for the fact that it has been a college theatre kid house for who knows how long, so instead of appreciating the gorgious moulding along the ceiling, we pile alcohol bottles onto shelves to block them instead. ah well, such is college!

so yes! it is quite a fun time thus far...a whole kitchen (yeah, sure, I had one at home where I could have cooked all I wanted...my when my mom is there with her amazing cooking....who wants to inturrupt that?) I find it wonderfully amusing though, there can only be three people on the lease (because of some crazy Peoria thing with one kitchen = three nonrelated people) but how many live there normally? 5. how many for the next two weeks? 10. it makes me happy.

New Years was fun. Party here, lotsa drinking, lotsa laughing...but nothing too special. It just kinda felt like another party this year...not really like new years. meh. I didn't ever get the christmas feel this year either, so it's all fine.

Ok, so I am basically back on my high school business schedual...it's funny. I'm up at 7:15, at the theatre around 8, Actor-arobics 9-10, rehearsal till 12, production meeting 12-1, quick lunch, shop work till 5, dinner, rehearsal 6:30-10:30, cleanup, help close down the theatre, then leave around 11:30. this will be my schedual for the next two weeks with very little variation. I will only have ONE dark day (a day with no rehearsals of any kind) and two days shortened days for the next two weeks.

I love theatre.

So again, I will be slow with the posts, I am sorry, I have to beg/borrow/steal to get computer access (I don't have one of my own here...) but I will do the best I can, and I will try to make them more amusing too....

oh! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home