Thursday, January 11, 2007

...I miss my fauxhawk...

So, I've been FAR too lazy lately.
But, while I apathetically avoid doing real work, I have been absurdly domestic. Cooking and cleaning up is about all a can motivate to do after painting for a few hours. But it at least rears some delicious and tidy endings!
On a quite note, my housemate are all leaving for London in a matter of like, 3 days. The house here is empty now...except for Drew and I. sigh.

Anywhoos, I was looking for a picture to use for my self-portrait for my art class, so went on the ole facebook and decided to check out what picture others had tagged of me. Inevitably I just wound up looking through a billion pictures instead of actually working. sooooo, in leu of anything interesting to say at the moment, here are some of my favs.








As bummed as I am for my housemate leaving me, I do have some high hopes for this semester. I actually think I may not be completely over-worked for once ( I am now terrified of re-getting mono...once is enough thank you. ) So I'm going to have some more time to get out of my house and I really think that I'm going to get closer to the rest of my class.
I think a revolution is bubbling.
and a revolution without dancing is a revolution is a revolution is not worth having.
so here's to the new year, the new semester, the new times to be had!!
peace friends.


2 Comments:

Blogger invadethecity said...

ok. dont take me too seriously but i may be going to peoria for no reason at all. i feel like listening to a few new albums that i got and a drive seems like the most appropriate route. are you busy? if you will excuse my nosieness. no, i spelled that wrong. because it is not real. fuck it, maybe i'll go to michigan instead.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

well, now is a GREAT to come bitch!!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home