Tuesday, January 02, 2007

So this is the New Year...

Hello friends. Appologies for the sucking at posting. Life was rather dull and not much happened that was really "post material"

Not to say that nothing happened, but ya know, not everything is right for the blog post.

anywhoos.....I actually survived almost a month home and now I am back in p-town for the semester. It feels sooo good to be back in my house and surrounded by those that I adore.

My new years was spent at a Black Tie affair filled with alums and friends, and really, it was one of the best New Years that I have had in a few.

Appologies for my in-eloquence. I'm real tired and a little drunk, but I wanted to get something up before I was overcome with finals work (EWWWWW) and forgot this thing existed.

so yes. I shall sleep deeply soon, then the new day will dawn. I will productive and then return with good news and good posts.

all right friends, Happy New Year!!! and peace to you all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lancehead said...

AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHH!
sincerely,
Carl

10:20 PM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

CARL!!!!! I went to the shed aquiarium with some family over break, and I TOTALLY thought of you!!!

the otters were my favourite. If you wind up working with otters, can you give me one?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Cori said...

I miss you already.

COME HOME!

...no, don't. save yourself and save me a room for when i am ready to FLIP OUT!

MWAH!
i want to hear more new year's stories.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Lancehead said...

I just got back from thetre fest. I auditioned there, which was stressful, but fun once over. Cori should know I was accepted to Augustana with a scholarship :)
p.s. i love otters
p.s.s i spoke with Bradley the day after audtions because they called me back, and we talked about you jessi :)

12:49 AM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

Carl: OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I wish I was at Theatre Fest!! well...you clearly should come here. : )
and they better have said nothing but wonderful things. or at least that is what I choose to believe.

Cori: Whaaaaa? since when do you do the blog thing? you should write your own. But, I'm thinking of you babe, keep it together, you'll be out so soon!

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home