Sunday, November 05, 2006

COME SEE MY SHOW!!

The photo shoot went just fine. There was a second artist there who was ACTUALLY a makeup artist who has done a lot of tv stuff so she had things under control. She was really nice and I actually learned quite a bit about that kind of makeup. The shoot was super cool, it was all on greenscreen for some promotional video they were making, so I got to see the whole process of the setting up, the takes, and angles and operators......it was a long process, but I got to do the slate for each shot for a while, so that was neat.

and I should be getting paid soon......

so that is good.

Angels in America is opening this week!! COME SEE IT!! I woudl post pictures, but I would rather demand you guys come so you are surprise by all the fun things that happen!

Angels in America

Nov. 9th - 12th and 16th-19th
8pm The Hartman Center for Perfoming Arts

Give me a call! If you young'ins want to crash overnight, I have a big house with lots of couches. We could even work in a campus tour to make it more legitamate if parents are iffy. you all know you want to do it....

COME!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cellar door said...

i love you.

when are you coming here?

6:33 PM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

I'll be home for thanksgiving on the wednesday before!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Lancehead said...

I can come if you kidnap me, so we best start planning......

4:19 PM  
Blogger Cellar door said...

ooh kidnap me too, while you're at it.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home