Sunday, October 29, 2006

AHH!!

So my roommate Lejla called me this evening at 5 saying her professor is working on this photoshoot tomorrow and they lost their hair and makeup artist last minute and need one.

it's a gig from 8am to 4pm and pays $200.

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

sooooo, when I asked what I would be asked to do, she said it was really basic, they would come apready prepared and I'd just be needed for touchups throughout the shoot.

......so I said yes.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I don't know what I am doing!! I've never done anything for photos! I know stage makeup! I don't know if I have the type of stuff they need...I don't know how to tell when I'll need to do something or what it'll need to be......oh geeze....

ok, I am working myself up a little too much. It'll probably be like, powdering the person every take or so.

But I really have no idea what kind of shoot this is period though. Like, I don't know where it is, what it's for, what kind of people they will be.....

I am SO nervous.

well....here's to hopeing I don't fail.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

AHHH! You've got a gig! you're gonna do great sweetheart. EVen if you dont know anything, just walk in there and work it like you know exactly what you're doing. It works for me every time, with everything. :D Good luck!!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Lancehead said...

Your gonna' kick their asses! But in a good way. ;)

6:46 PM  
Blogger amander said...

good LUCK!!!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home