Thursday, September 28, 2006

not too shabby...

I love my life.

This is sort of an out of place statement for the moment. Currently I have been stressed, over-worked, under-slept, stretched a little too thin, coming up short, and, as of two days ago, nursing the beginnings of a cold.

life situations like this usually illicit much more grumpy sentiments and pessimistic outlooks on life. so why my chipper-ness?

because this is what I SHOULD be doing. I finally feel like I am doing COLLEGE level work. I have been busting my ASS for the past four weeks, and there is no break in sight. An early betime is 2am and 5am has become a familiar sight. I worked in the theatre some 12+ hours a day, and stayed up late in the basement of my professors house working on plots.

But I LOVE it. I have actually turned out work that I am PROUD of. I am LEARNING the theatre shit I never knew, but needed to. I am learning the life shit that I have needed to learn.

My house is a haven. All of us are in the same work-horse mode, we pull through together. I have company now when I'll be up until 6:30am to finish a presentation.

So...my health is deteriorating, I've had to rely on coffee and energy drinks to get me through my days (which I HATE), and I have learned what it feels like to not get the "A" in the class.

but I love it. This is where I want to be.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lancehead said...

If I don't get accepted into Northern Arizona University I am going to die!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Lancehead said...

I've been frekin' out, I hope they respond soon. How've ya been?

8:47 AM  
Blogger Lancehead said...

Mr. Fruits told me about the Bradley visit, he asked me if I thought the students would be interested and I was like "heck, yeah" He let me read the e-mail and I saw that it was from you and told Mr. Fruits "I KNOW HER!" Good, I'm excited. Our fall show it "The Diviners" it's Oct. 25-28

4:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You know what song reminds me of you? It's called "Pink Moon" by Nick Drake. I dunno why, but I love it, it reminds me of you! If you haven't listened to it, do so, because I bet you'd really like it. It's very mellow. :-p

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home