Wednesday, August 23, 2006

and the world has returned!


Hooray!! I am back fully engrossed in life here again! Today was our first day of classes, as well as my first day working in the Costume Shop (that's right friends, I will actually be making a little money this year!! w00t!)

Ahhh....intellectual stimulation....how I have missed thee.....

My MWF classes are Basic College Math (shouldn't be too bad) and ArtHistory I. I am actually going to have to study for Art History, like, regularly, not just before the tests happen. lame, but I think it'll at least be interesting and it's for my major, so it's usefull to know. ...I'll just keep reminding myself of that.....

We had our first official theatre party Monday night!! It was our Freshmen Party where we got to really meet and hang out with all our new majors and minors. It was at my house and I really think it went great! I look forward to many more ragingly awesome parties to come!

and I am off now to do all the things that I should have been doing the past week and a half.

rock on kids.

peace.


[EDIT]

I am suddenly filled with this uncontrollable urge to prove myself.

NOW.

I have to be amazing this year.

I need to know that I can do it.

I need others to know that I can do it.

I need it to happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

you can do it!!! bitch!!!

I saw your sister at target the other day

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home