Thursday, August 03, 2006

eeeesh.

there is a very big post to come filled with camping, shopping, city visits, and probably moving in.

a lot has gone down recently and I have had NO time to document it.

but it may be a while...I've got homework and finals to do, packing, and socializing, on top of my grandma just getting re-admitted to the hospital today. They think she may have had a stroke. I'm off to see her tomorrow morning REAL early, so yeah. It may not be until I've moved in and figure out my internet situation sooo...hang tight.

I shall return.

I have a feeling my sanity will need it.

peace kids.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lancehead said...

I'm sorry I didn't call, I didn't have a lot of time for anything today...or yesterday since it's 12. Just for fun though my number is 630.615.9295

12:27 AM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

heeheheee, it's all good. I was totally booked today too.

and ya know, this just means you'll have to come by and do a Bradley tour. it needs to happen. : )

12:34 AM  
Blogger Lancehead said...

I'm trying to convince my dad to go for a tour of Bradley :)

12:55 AM  
Blogger Lancehead said...

I'm not sure what I want to do anymore for college, it's so confusing.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Lancehead said...

Just kidnap me :)

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home