Sunday, July 16, 2006

One more show in the bag...


Well, Beauty and the Beast has finished it's wildly successful run. It was a fast and intensely busy show for me, but I honestly loved it. If I could have spent six weeks working that show alone...I would have in a heartbeat. just imagine how much more I could have done....

but I am going to miss it. I got real attatched to a lot of the kids this year. It was a very good group of kids, plus some spectacular newbies. It's kinda weird for me because I am at the awkward cusp point now where I am out of the high school thing, but only by a year. I mean, I've been friends with a good number of the kids for a couple years, so it's natural to want to be one of the gang, but at the same time there is still that definate difference now. That one year does make a difference. I'm a big kid now. but not so big that I can't still want to and enjoy spending time with all the high school people.

growing up is funny.

anyhoo, I am enjoying an evening of Me Time. I sat on my computer for a while downloading skins for ReaPlayer and listening to music. then I did some laundry. now I'm going to read and go to be REAL early.

a quite evening that was very much needed.

peace.

ps
last night was the first time, in the six odd years that my neighbors have had their pool, that I ever swam in it.

at 4am.



what a spectacular night.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cellar door said...

...i love you.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

heheeheeheheeee....

2:39 PM  
Blogger Cellar door said...

just incase you didn't check that i commented back on my blog...his name is adam lutz. (the guy who was driving)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

That is exactly who I though it was.

well holey shit. he and I were like, best friends back the early days of elementary school...wow. weird.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Cellar door said...

...yeah i know, it is weird.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home