Sunday, June 18, 2006

"Nice legs sweetie"


Molly and Ryan are married.

wow.

Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Minard. Mrs. Molly Minard. It's so funny. I've known Ryan (through Cori of course) since he was in jr. high, and now he's married! man...I can't imagine how strange it will be when it's one of my best friends standing up there...eeesh.

Despite the strangeness of it all, it was a lovely wedding! Zuber, kevin, cori and I had a grand time dancing our white boy/girl dancing.



the rest of my weekend has been/will be consumed with working parking for Prarie Fest. but, oddly enough, I really don't mind it too much. I mean, a.) I'm getting paid (only because I am already a park district employee) and b.) I kinda like directing cars...I don't know why...

today went well, I got to sleep in, which was much needed. then I was out in the sunny heat and live-saving breeze for around to 10 hours (well, that sunny part only lasted about 7 of those hours, but you get the drift) but the whole world kind of shows up for prarie fest, as least the part of the world that I never see, so I got to chat with a lot of people that I haven't seen in ages throughout the day and that was nice.

we didn't clear out until about 12:30am because of all the delays due to the small armagedon that we braved earlier in the evening, so we all were a little punchy by the time we signed out.

ah well, off to shower then sleep so we can do it all over again!

peace.

oh, ps, so I actually don't have crazy deadlines for my class, whoever was posting that shit was OFF. I actually just have until I take the test, which happens for the next like, ten days. so yeah, I have some deadline to it all, but it's totally do-able. w00t! that's a relief, I'll tell you hwhat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home