Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's not peer pressure Jessi, it's just your turn.

and now for a very summarized and poorly written review of what Jessi has been up to.

ohhh what grand times I have been having.

lets see. we'll start with Loves Labours Lost.

The show is about to start it's second weekend and we've been receiving very good reviews from those who have seen it (despite it's THREE HOUR run time)

I've been enjoying my roll as Wardrobe Head. Luckily I really kind of like doing laundry and sewing and polishing boots because with a cast of 24 of rather sensitive and mostly hand constructed costumes I'm doing a lot of that every day.
I am seriously considering seeing if Becki will sell me Cara's costume because really, it's the shit.

So between show stuff we had one of the infamous theatre parties named Debacle. This is thrown every year by the Juniors as a fund raiser for Mock Anthonys (OHS people, we had Grovers in response to the Oscars, here it's Mock Anthonys to the Tonys. cute eh?) So this is notoriously a naked party (not literally, but very wild). This year's theme was lingerie, which in my opinion is kind of a lame theme because that is kind of assumed already. Anywhoo, the moral of the story is that my friends and I WON that party.

Jenny and are very proud of those costumes because they were put together SO fast, but they still turned out uber hot. We even bronzed abs onto the boys (ala midsummer for those who remember just how hot Wackerlin looked)
While the party turned out much more "tame" than past ones have been, it was still a fabulous time with lots of mingling and good laughs.

Outside of parties and classes I've just been spending as much time as I can with my closest friends and dearest seniors because our days here are numbered (14 days?) and it'll be sad going from the "freshman train" to being back in good ole O town by myself.

good god time here is FLYING. I cannot believe I am literally days away from finishing my entire freshman year of college.

I'm sure I'll be rambling about that more later when I'm all sentimental and shit.

peace.

ps.
6am is only good to see when you haven't slept yet.

3 Comments:

Blogger invadethecity said...

Albums.
I Phantom-Mr. Lif
Sparkle and Fade-Everclear
Grace-Jeff Buckley
Remain in Light-Talking Heads
When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a King...-Fiona Apple
Grassroots-311

9:56 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

babes, i don't get out until jun. 9, but that doesn't even matter cos i'm taking summer school. but...if i'll goes well, i'll have my own place up in the city. cross your fingers!

12:07 AM  
Blogger M said...

i love you and your crazy parties and costumes and stuff.
and i think that your PS is the best thing i've heard in a while.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home