Friday, March 31, 2006

here comes the sun, and I say, it's all right

AAAAHHAAHAAHAAHAAA!! SUNSHINE!!

the weather yesterday was beautifully warm, and today it is even better. The sky is blue, the sun is shining and warming the world.

I am SO HAPPY.

ahhhhhh.....

so I housed a perspective student last night! It was a lot more fun that I thought it would be, because honestly, I was worried that it would be awkward and I'd have to uber babysit her all night. But I mean, I was looking forward to it, I was just preparing for the worst case scenario. But luckily she was real fun, kinda weird, but she really went with the flow and we had a good time. Plus she is pretty sure now (because of her visit) that she wants to come here next year.

I ROCK AT RECRUITING!

hah.

IT'S SO NICE OUTSIDE!! so I'm going to get off this wretched machine of indoors death, shower, then bask in the beautiful sunshine!

god Donovan was MADE for days like this.

peace and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home