Saturday, March 04, 2006

Bye Bye Mimi...

Mimi, my family's cat, died a few days ago.

my mom noticed she hadn't seen the kitty in like, a day, which is funny because she usually curls up with my mom in the evenings, so she went outside to look for her. She found the cat under the canoe outside, in the spot she always used to hang out or sleep in. My mom was too sad to do anything but bury her righ there on the spot, under the canoe in her spot.

man. this is the first real pet I've ever lost before. It's weird because I'm not home to actually be able to get the full realization of her being gone.

she was a crazyass cat, but she had really kinda pulled a 180 on us from this past summer on...I'm gunna miss that fat cat.

so yeah. it's hitting my mom pretty hard, I think she's been having a tough time with both Cori and I being out of there this year that she channeled all her excess 'mommy energy' into the animals....and now Mimi's gone too....

she was a fun cat, I'll give her that. I'll miss her.

4 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

my god. satan is gone? that's rough. sorry to hear that.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

heh, yeah, satan has gone her way. it'll be harder when I'm home and actually SEE that she's not there.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Oh, dear. I'm sorry, hon.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

thank you guys.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home