Tuesday, February 21, 2006

and I will follow you into the dark...

life is good right now.

I feel so stupid just posting and posting about my stupid little adventures and lame college parties, but really...man, I hope you all realize that to me, it's not what I'm drinking but who I am drinking with. I hate to think that people may have this negative connotation of me because of all the stupid party shit I post on here...it's just that it's usually the fun time most recent on my mind and I have pictures that I enjoy from it, and I just love posting about my friends because it makes me happy to think about them.

Andrew and I have been thinking a lot recently about how much we will miss the seniors when they are gone...genuinely, a hole will be left in their absence. I feel so 'high school' pouting about all this, and I totally know that after about two weeks into school next year things will pick up like they were never there and all...but still.

ah, no, not sad thoughts. I am too happy for that jazz right now. I have just been like, constantly social these past few weeks and growing very close to a number of people....

I am home here.

I have so many plans for the months and years to come....I am getting this realization of just how young I am in this place and for all the crazy times I have had this year, I am only going to have more and crazier ones. and I do party waaaaaaay more than I ever expected, but I would not take back a night (well...maybe one or two....hehehee...) because it's part of a life here that I have completely embraced. I have found a wonderful breed of people that constantly are involved in theatre, do respectably in their school work, and still party frequently.

My goal? to never get a C in a class. ideally my goal is actually to keep as close to a 4.0 as possible, but I know myself well enough to know that I will not be able to keep up all A's with all the theatre I do. But I am determined to not get a C. ever. But at the same time, keep up the serious dance party scene.

I can do it.

we were laughing at how we were all becoming vampires because we are seriously creatures of the night. and hey man, that suits me just fiiiine. I've always been a night owl.

peace and love kids.

ps
you all have an assignment.
this week you have to do something out of the ordinary, something silly, fun, stupid, relaxing, exhilarating, frustrating, just anything different. spice things up a bit.

I bet it'll feel good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lovemeugly said...

hahaahaa, I actually had a very similar thought when I was just looking back at my posts! It's not intentional that they're different...really it's like the same three...meh. All my pictures look the same now, it's either me and another person smiling with the camera at arms lenght, or us kissing with the camera at arms length...

I liked this last on because Devin is like disapearing into the darkness...

but yeah. it makes me laugh as well.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

my break is from the 20-26 I think. we get the shit end of the stick when it comes to this break. :( oh well. that's a fair trade i suppose if i get 6 weeks off for christmas.
i'm going to isu on saturday to see beacon! you should find a way over, or maybe alex and i can meander since he's taking his car.
love you!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home