Tuesday, January 17, 2006

this is going to be interesting...

all right. moved back in. finally. I am back in the ole' dorm room, fully unpacked and a bit cleaner as well. huttah! I am happy to have my own space again. I was actually really good without it, but as soon as I got home I realized just how much I love my dorm room. The roomie wont be in until tomorrow afternoon (well, today by now), so I've had the past day and a half to really decompress and have some me time.

aaaaahhhhhhhh.....

so, happily, I shall be returning to this world and updating regularly again! huttah!

my life has been consumed by Aesop's (oh so slightly) Updated Fables (running this weekend) and while it has been great, it has given me the most false feeling here. I've just been having a blast with the super fun cast/crew of the show at rehearsals, then hanging out and being silly in my off time.

I can't go back to actual school.

this needs to be my life now. eat, sleep, party, theatre.

that sounds good.

bah, I'll survive.....maybe. I was sending an e-mail to my sister with the dates of all my shows so we could collaborate our visits and it was the first time I actually LOOKED at everything that I agreed to do this semester.

oh my.

all I know is that I will have a full load of REAL classes, and where I did all three mainstages and ONE lab show last semester, I'll be doing the mainstages and THREE lab shows this semester. I have a feeling I'll be in uber-Jessi mode soon. but I can do it. I really think I can. I would pull out of a show if I didn't feel I could handle all of it.

I currently have a 4.0 Gpa. I REALLY want to keep it as close to that as I possibly can. damn. why is school so bloody expensive? it makes me so sad.

anyways. I need to pass out now. peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home