Monday, January 09, 2006

A fish bowl....it will haunt me.

this isn't a real post, simply a continuation of my last lovely story. rehearsal didn't start today until 1pm so all of us went enjoyed ourselves last night (my evening started with bakers square pie, good company, and STAR WARS!!!) and while I didn't actually drink last night (just wasn't in the mood....) about everyone else did. and in this I learned that a friend of mine actually has two and a half minutes of me rather drunkenly addressing the people at the apartment, and basically just being funny and rediculous. I got to see it, and while it is mostly just funny and kind of cute because I'd be mid sentence then I'd like, wheel around absolutely embarrased at how drunk I was and how worried I was about getting up in time for rehearsal in the morning, then jump right back in to conversation, the thing that scares me is that they are planning on giving this footage to one of the faculty of the theatre to hold on to until my senior roast.

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

I don't like this idea very much.

for those who don't know, the Bradley theatre faculty gets to roast of the graduating seniors at the big department brunch so they get to share all of the stupid ass shit they did in their time here, and some of the faculty finds out some AMAZINGLY great stuff....it's scary how much they know sometimes. so yes. I really hope they don't give it to Jim....I don't think they will....but still....I am very embarassed.

but I do hope to obtain my own copy of this footage because really, it's damn funny.

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home