Tuesday, January 10, 2006

DAY OFF!!!

today, tuesday, is our first day off since we started this show process, and damn does it feel good. Last night was wonderful.

Jason and Melissa (our director and assistant director) decided it would be nice to have a big dinner with all of the cast and production crew who is here, so they cooked us a big lasagna dinner and made some AMAZING appetizers (Jason's cheese and artichoke dip is to DIE for) It was great because I would up shopping with Jason and helping them cook. Now, it didn't help that both Jason and I are HUGE cheese fans, so in our shopping we wound up purchasing FIFTY DOLLARS in cheese alone. sooooo goooooood.

then we returned to Arcadia to start cooking, and because the fridge is bursting at the seams from trying to hold enough food for 9 people regularly, we decided to put the bags of cheese outside in order to keep them cold. it was funny because as people would walk in to the house they would be like, "do you realize you forgot two bags of groceries outside?"

silly people.

BUT, as I was placing a taco dip platter outside to cool, I noticed we only had on bag there....so I went back inside, assuming that Jason had grabbed the bag earlier without my noticing.

he hadn't.

someone stole our fucking cheese.

Three pounds of mozerella, and four pounds of cottage cheese GONE! I mean people! really now. who would steal someone's cheese? so sad.

but once we replaced the cheese all was well agian. the feast was wonderful good time. then, after a few glasses of wine/glass of schnapps and ovalteen, Colleen, Lauren, Mike, and I decided to go over to the theatre to say hey to Misty and Andy who were working late, and then blast some music and dance on the stage!! a grand plan. buuuuut then Andy was less than pleased with us, so we just kinda hung around a little before heading over to the apartments.

Oh Apt. B.

hella yeah, we made it a grand party over there. a near perfect mix of mellow and crazy, it was sooooo goooood. Lauren and I danced so fuckin hard for so long....the whole Killers album, then many more...including a great whole room singalong to Styx's Come Sail Away....dammit! I wish I could access my pictures because it would make this post so much more interesting. I got some superfun shots.

but yeah. overall, great night. and the topper was the sleeping until 1:30pm. I feel soooo goood right now.

and later tonight, ROLLING SUSHI WITH POOKIE FACE!!!! yesssssssss......

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home