Sunday, February 12, 2006

Oh what a life...

We lost. twas expected. but man...they finished their keg before ours was barely half gone. how sad.

meh, the beer tasted like such shit. as soon as they won I tossed my cup.

losers or not though, we all had a fuckin BLAST.



My beloved big sib. Eric Svaleson, proud of Norwegian heritage drank for his country last night. (please note the "fuck finland" gloriously displayed on his belly)



Ally, our Irish wench, draped herself in an Irish flag, toted a bag of potatos, and even gave birth to a baby every so often (Seamus 1, Seamus 2, Seamus...up to at least 6) and did her best for we non seniors. I was so proud.

Paige was waved the French flag so good. That bread was delicious.


this is why I love these theatre people. we may have been at a fuckin Kill-a-Keg, but dammit, we make it AWSOME.

Next time I will drink for the Czech.

man. the torch has begun to pass...Nowaki took me in her room last night and gave me a shot of her vodka. I wish I could remember the name, but I do know that it is possibly the best kind of vodka you can get. I mean, it was special ordered for her as an sm gift, this stuff was fuckin amazing. but that's not so much the point as much as the meaning behind it. she has left the theatre party legacy in my hands. only a very select few of us have had this honor. man...next year will be different. what a legacy.

And now for something, completely different!

Adam Mamawala found Kyle through facebook, and now we're facebook friends!! ADAM MAMAWALA!! shit man, he moved away in fourth grade, I cannot even remember the last time we talked, but holy crap! we're re-connected! how insane! and you know what's even more insane? he is incredibly hot now. blarh! like, I would NOT have recognized him if I passed him on the street. it's so weird. the last time I saw him was little fourth grade Adam, and NOW...damn. so strange.

God I LOVE LIFE!!

ohoh! Requiem opened and closed this weekend too!

wow, this was a busy weekend for me! so fun!

anyways, Requiem had it's run, and we fuckin sold out to the point of turning people away both nights. and ya know what? people LOVED IT. ohhh...makes my heart so happy. it makes all the hard work and long hours so worth it. and my first design experience is now under my belt. I really really like designing costumes too....I'm planning on doing more of it....

this creature is my lovely Devin as Sin.

Well, now as I procrastinate my homework with this crazy long post, I really should at least try to be productive a little today as I try to let my body recuperate a little. this week begins tech for Extremities.

.....all this never seems to stop does it? ah well. that's the way I like life. full of friends, parties, and theatre.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lovemeugly said...

heeheeheheee....

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home