Friday, February 03, 2006

yeaaahhh....

Things have been going really well this semester.

granted, we're only a few weeks in, not even a month, but still....I have a good feeling about it.

J-term really gave me a chance to get close to a number of people I previously hadn't had the chance to, and a number of those relationships are still holding now which makes me happy.

I staying in my room this evening and night for the first time in about.....a really fuckin long time. Usually I'm in and out with rehearsals or meetings or just hanging out at a friends abode, but tonight, no such plans. I was in. and ya know what? IT WAS GREAT. I was able to have a little study group with some of my girls on my floor, then we ran around shooting each other with dart guns, then had girl talk, and it was WONDERFUL. Alana and Kachine are great friends with endless patience with me and my ridiculous schedule and never (seriously) give me shit for disappearing for weeks at a time. Kelly (the roomie) and I have been having a ball this semester, she's just opened up a lot and so have I. She's getting more social and it's just been so FUN to be in my room!

I've really been frequenting the apartments this past week, that's just been silly fun. real chill. nice time spent with those splendid people.

Andrew and I have been spending tons of time together, almost like we're making up for the time lost time break....it's wonderful.

while my classes aren't all the greatest, I really enjoy all my teachers, regardless of the subject so that makes everything a little better. I could be doing a little better in Bio....or do a little more reading for Civ....but that's not really important right now.

fuck. 18 is almost gone.

what a fuckin year 18 was.

hrm. well, I'll ruminate over the ridiculousness of this past year at later, I'm off to drink with my roomie till we fall asleep.

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home