Friday, February 10, 2006

it's not an STD! it's mayonaise!

man, so I was reading my last couple of blogs earlier and I realized just how shittily they are written. like, it's just awkward. am I normally that uncomfortable to read? I don't think I used to be.

anyway.

Requiem opens tonight! hooray! I hope all goes beautifully. It's a good show and everyone has worked their asses of to make this clusterfuck brainchild happen so it deserves a good run.

heeheee, so satuday night will be a exciting. I will be attending my first ever Kill-a-Keg. It is the Theatre Seniors challenging the Rest of the Department and the sad thing is they are SO going to kick our ass. There's a shit ton of them and just about all of them can DRINK. we may wind up with more in numbers, but a lot of us just either don't drink, or don't drink much. buuuuuut we'll put up a fight! it'll be fun!! hooray!

all right. back to studying for my Bio test.

peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I went to my one and only kill-a-keg party at some frat house on that very same campus. Wait, it wasn't at the house, it was at some other place some of the brothers lived in, called "the lodge." They were good friends of mine but now I can't even remember the fraternity they were in.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home