Monday, February 27, 2006

So put your arrrrrms around me, your dinner lady arms...



damn man. I cannot sleep.

I HATE note being able to fall asleep.

It really doesn't help that I've been feeling rather under-the-weather the last day and a half and really NEED the sleep. last night I was too achey and feverish and fitful to get a good nights rest...and now my brain just WONT SHUT UP and is keeping me up to all kinds of hours when I was looking forward to getting a good nights sleep, waking up early, and cutting my hair before my first class at 10.

harumph.

ok, enough bitching.

Lets see. news. I can't really think at the moment. I'm tired enough to be of no good use, but not tired enough to sleep...so please pardon my lame-ness.

Extremities just finished up it's first week of shows. It's the first mainstage of the semester, and it's an uber drama about this chic who is almost raped by this guy, but she manages to blind him with wasp repellent and lock him in her fireplace. The rest of the show is her being crazy and her roommates trying to get her to not kill him. it's intense. but it's fun for me, I'm working makeup run crew so I get to basically nap (seriously, I usually sleep through the whole first act) until intermission where Jess (the makeup designer) and I do a super fast application of latex and shit to make Joey (the rapist) have bloody, irritated eyes, a bloody nose, and this huge burn across his neck. I wish I had a good picture, it's super brutal. so that is super fun, then I am done and can chill out for the rest of the show.

not a bad gig.

Ok, I am soooooo pissed. I just figured out that I wont be able to go see OHS's musical!! It is RIGHT in the middle of finals!! FUCK! I am a terrible person. I did not see a single one of their shows. But, I mean, it's not like I just chose not to see them, I've always had some other commitment...but still. I feel terrible. I really wanted to see at LEAST the musical!!

boo.

I am so bummed.

spring break is soon! That's some news to make me happy. I am making plans to go to Auggie to see my sister, kyle, squirly, and everyone else I like who goes there, as well as make a trip in to Chicago to visit Gunnar, Di and Alex (I hope), and Dan (my valentine), plus spend some good time at home with the rents watching movies, and getting to see the Goons, and Vladipus!!

it will be a good break. it better be

okok, enough of my late night babblings...I should go try to sleep some more....

peace.

ps

The Darkness' new album One Way Ticket to Hell...and Back is awsome. It's my obsession album as of late.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Isn't EXTREMITIES a very popular DI?

3:08 PM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

Actually one of my friends said someone she knew did it as a DI in high school! I don't think I've ever seen it, but yeah. It wouldn't surprise me. There is also this amazing monolouge in it that is VERY popular.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home