Tuesday, March 07, 2006

He sneak make-ed out you.

Ok, so ya know what like, activity? I missed out on COMPLETELY?

Comic books.

I totally missed the boat on these guys. I thought they were totally dead and archaic until people I know started talking about them and seriously, more people my age than I EVER would have expected are SO into Comic books!

So, I read a couple from some series that Dust was into like, two summers ago. I really got into it too. They are like really active books! with pictures! and they keep going! for issues and issues and issues...

but when it comes to Batman, X-men, Superman, and all those other superheros and the like, I am waaaaaaay out of the loop. The X 3 trailer was released last night and everyone I was with about shat themselves while watching it. I haven't even seen the first two movies, much less be able to identify every other new character from a .02 second shot. but whatever. Maybe I'll read them someday. I'll just steal Andrews.

Anywhooo, the moral of the story is if anyone wants to lend me their Comic books, I will totally read them. and they are not childish and stupid like I had kind of thought before. sorely mistaken.

oh...and I am desperate for things to post on...bio has rotted my brain.

peace out kids.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I love comic books, but don't read them very often any more. Loved Uncanny X-Men as a kid, and in college read LOTS of Neil Gaiman (The Sandman) and other alternative comics. Good shit, man.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

Yeah I know! I've read a few issues of Ultimate Avengers, and now there is a full length animated movie coming out, so I am UBER excited because it'll be the first time I'll actually get to be one of the cool kids who knows what's going on. hooray!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home