Monday, March 27, 2006

spring fever?

spring fever
n.
A feeling of languor or yearning brought on by the coming of spring

yep. I think that would be the vibe going around here as of late.

I am ready for sunshine, warmth, change, love, and excitement.

I want to clean things, re-organize, CHANGE.

I have a serious longing for....SOMETHING. I don't know what, but I feel like there is something painfully close that is going to or should happen...and it's coming...but I can't yet touch it...

slightly discontent.

erg.

4 Comments:

Blogger invadethecity said...

I can sense it
Something important
Is about to happen
It's coming up
It takes courage to enjoy it
The hard-core and the gentle
Big time sensuality

-Bjork Guрmundsdуttir-

8:54 PM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

god I KNOW!!! Everything feels routine right now. it's gross. ah well, I know things will kick in to gear soon and then we'll be out of here all too soon...

3:44 PM  
Blogger invadethecity said...

last night i was going to go make some crop circles at like three in the morning. than i realized. there are no crops. fuck.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

wha?

only you darling. ; )

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home