Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sorry for the lameness...

Hey kids. Sorry about the HUGE gap in posting. With the craziness of finals, saying goodbye to friends, moving out, moving IN, Cori graduating, and all the trips that happened in between I JUST TONIGHT got my computer hooked up and online (the home computer was crap and wouldn't let me open blogger...bastard). but I return now!! (I had made a few feeble posts on my Xanga for lack of anything better...it was kinda fun...)

soooo...here's some useless blathering...













Mock Anthonys was greeaaaat. Despite the fact that it took a million years...it was lovely. I was a sobbing mess of course, but that was because I was more than a little drunk...and I'm a sentimental FOOL and really, I'd have been crying sober too. It was Gods/Goddess themed, Andrew and I went as the Goth rendition of Hades and Persephone.
ohhhh senior class...we shall miss thee.

Then came time for much fun...

...as well as some farewells...

...but that's how things roll!

so after a whirlwind of all that I made it home, cleaned, re-organized, and unpacked!
Jessi rides the train in to Chicago on an inpromptu visit to see Dan, and (surprise!) a bunch of Bradley people again!! woo!!

otherwise, I have enjoyed watching the Aguilars and the Goons put on a show to raise money for Limelight (which was very successful and beautiful), seeing my loves from bradley make a trip down to 0-town of visity, visity Augie for the third weekend in a row to watch Cori GRADUATE COLLEGE (crazy right?) and...be lazy. I have gotten out of bed before noon TWO times in the two weeks I've been home. disgusting I know. but hey, I had all of freshman year to sleep off...

now, I am in the process of figureing out how I am getting to Libertyville for the midnight showing of X-3 Thursday night.

peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

you have to swear that you will play with me this summer.
because no one else is quite as effective a topless pillow fighter as you are.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

haaHAAA! sweet. well you call me bitch. I will CERTAINLY be up for fun/rediculous times!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home