Sunday, June 25, 2006

"To licking correctly!"

so I just got home from my overnight at my school-home, Arcadia. it was just me and two of my best friends in for the weekend, and WONDERFUL. I got in later than I wanted to because I had to run about purchasing things saturday morning before I could roll out, but it was worth it.

I arrrived, picked up the glowing roses for Beauty and the Beast, saw one of my favorite people in the world, painted my room, then grilled with all the Bradley people who were in town!! absolutely what I needed to happen.

good food. good drinks. good people. a good weekend.

AND! my room actually look like a bedroom now!!

original room...










new and improved room!!


I am pleased. the yellow isn't as nausiating as it seemed at first, and I am really happy with the red.

it was just really nice to get away, see some of the people who make me outrageously happy, and to concentrate on something different. something completely for me. ahhhhhh...

I'm a little refreshed. I'm feeling ready to get this week done. not "done" done, in a bad way, I'm just ready to tackle it and get P&P finished.

peace kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home