Tuesday, July 11, 2006

...no phonecall for Jessi?

I'm tired. I'm ready to be done with the show. I hate that feeling when it's not over yet, a lot of work still needs to be done, and especially when it's a show that I have been so anxiously anticipating for...well, the better part of a year. but I'm getting a little burt out. It'd be different if I had gone into it fresh, but P&P really took it out of me. But I'm still enjoying what I am doing...I am just really ready to have some time to myself. To work on projects that I get to wear and enjoy.

Plus when I'm tired and overworked I get bummed and worried very easily, and I do not like that. small things that I normally can brush off all seem more important...or at least more poignant. I dunno. I just feel out of it.

I'm getting ready to go back to school. I miss my home. I miss my friends. New and old. I am really sad at the serious lack of any friend contact with my graduating class this summer...well, with the exception of Alison (but that's because we worked to together drove together). We all made all these plans to see each other and hang out...and that has not happened. kinda sucks. I had hoped that we would do a camping trip like last year, so I handed the planning over to vladipants so we could get a head start on reservations and stuff before school got out, but it looks like all of that just fell to the wayside.

sleep time. someone bring me candy and hug.

peace.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cellar door said...

i'm just worried. and stressed out. i really hope this turns out well, it's probably my last limelight show, since i plan on getting a job next summer.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

The show will be fine. It will be wonderful, in fact. It's stressful right now, and I think we have all wanted to just have it done this week, but once the lights go up and the orchestra starts, and the audience laughs and applauds, it will all be worth it, and we will have a parade down Main Street in your honor.

And I think this will be many peoples' last Limelight show.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

yeah, Limelight is going to be kinda re-vamped next year I feel. I mean, lotsa the kids are getting older and need jobs, Cori and I will be off doing other things.... so it's new and exciting things for Limlight. But yeah, I think that does add a small edge to wanting it to be REALLY good.

it's theatre, everything will be fine in the end. I know we'll pull it off!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Lancehead said...

Jessi, you're down right amazing and fawesome.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Lancehead said...

P.S. Like Nick I also would like to have a college talk, whenever you actually have time.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home