Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hey. Call me.

I've been spending hours upon hours on homework this past week. my brain is going to DIE. buuuuuut it means I will hopefully not have to touch it for the week I am camping. which is a GOOD thing.

So I am leaving very soon. I will be moving down probably Friday the 5th. This means that anyone I have said "we should hang out!" needs to call me and be like "bitch! lets hang out!" before I am lost in Bradleyland.

got it?

good.

I'll be expecting phone calls.

riiiight......NOW!! GO GO GO!!

no?

lameasses.

heh, peace my children.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lancehead said...

That week should be dandy. I'm pretty sure Monday and Wednesday won't work, but any other day would be fine. You can choose the day, oh and Tuesday morning I have a speech thing from 9 to 2. Enjoy your camping trip, the last time I went camping it was about 100 degrees and humid ;)
Tubing was fricken awesome!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Cellar door said...

when are you going camping?? because im coming back next sunday, and if i can't see you i will be sad. :(

-cavyrr

1:56 PM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

I'll be gone camping from tuesday morning until sunday.

does that mean no time with cavyrr?

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home