Thursday, October 26, 2006

Oh what a world what a world....

I've gone and done it friends....I've become one of those people I never wanted to be.....

I now drink energy drinks regularly to keep me going through my day.

I never wanted to do that!!!! I always tried not to drink too much coffee or whatever becaue I hated the idea of being dependant on some outside, unhealthy force to get me through my day!! Because what would I do if I couldn't get that thing one day? how would I function?!

but now.....I don't depend on them. and I don't drink them every day.



but I do get them almost every tuesday and thursday......but I have 9am classes!! (now you high school people may scoff, but keep in mind that I am up until 3 or 4 am regularly)

.....I suck.

oh well. I admit it. I love the kick it gives me. It perks me up and give me the bounce that keeps me from passing out in the middle of classes.

...you beautiful bastard you....

1 Comments:

Blogger Lancehead said...

I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED TO NORTHERN ARIZONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home