Monday, November 27, 2006

I want us to remember this in the morning...

So I just switched to Beta with my blog....whatever that means....meh.


Anywhoo, I am back in Peoria after my Thanksgiving stint back at home. And WHAT a trip I had! Some pretty big downs, but far more fanastic ups!!


I have to say....I think Second Thanksgiving was a real highlight of the trip. It really was a GREAT dinner with fantastic people....


good memories.


I got to see some of the best people in my life all in the span of like, three days, so that really picked me up.


Now....now I am back home in Peoria and I sat down with my planner and looked at just how much work I have to accomplish in the next two days and two and a half weeks....


FUCK.


I am NOT a happy panda.


But....it is totally my fault, I've really procrastinated in the past couple weeks....I've just had this serious lack of focus and now it is biting me in the ass hard core.


so, here comes the point where Jessi will be pulling multible all-nighters and disapearing from the blogging community probably until finals are done. Hopefully not for that long, because that would make me sad.


So, until we meet again friends,


Eat, Drink, and most of all, BE MERRY!!

5 Comments:

Blogger invadethecity said...

i should have been at the dinner. di was over at our house the night before and invited me, but i was broke and lazy. too bad. i sounded like it was alot of fun.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

uuuuuh yeah. you should have been. poopface.

but it's all good, we'll get some good times in when I'm home again!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Lancehead said...

alright, i'm going to pretend we hung out over the thanksgiving break because that will make me happy.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haaaaaaaa. fun times;)

1:28 AM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

ohhhhh!! Carl! That's why it was only SOME of my favorite people. You better call me while we're both on Christmas break! I'll be home around the 16th, and I think you kiddies are in school for a while yet...so call me round then and we'll plan something spectacular!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home