Wednesday, November 15, 2006

what time is it?

I've been a little out of sorts lately.

I've been kinda lonely....not for company, but for someONE. but, tis the lament of most people, so what am I to do right?

I am finding it harder and harder to feel rested. This weekend was great, because I actually took the weekend OFF. I barely touched homework, I played my guitar, and stayed in my room by myself for most of it. I had some real ME time. and it was great. I needed that. but now...I don't know, I already feel really run down...I have so much I need to get done before break or before the semester that I just....I dont know.

And while I am feeling all of this pressure, I still get so easily distracted and unmotivated! I don't understand!

oy.

oh well, I know it's just a funk and it'll pass. Thanksgiving will hopefully revive me.

so, I think I am a little in love with my math teacher.

just thought I'd throw that out there.

ok, I need to do some work.

peace.

....aaaaand here's some good music....

Editors
Ok Go
The Long Winters
Broken Social Scene
Iron and Wine
Jayber Crow
The Killers
Mike Doughty
The Pillows
PANIC! At the Disco
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Tears for Fears
Scissor Sisters
30 Seconds to Mars
Tilly and the Wall

9 Comments:

Blogger Lancehead said...

I was never in love with any of my math teachers......ever.....:)

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tilly and the Wall are pretty interesting. I saw them open up for Rilo Kiley a couple of years ago. Nothing like tap-dancing percussion!

Hope to see you over Thanksgiving!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

yay Carl!! I knew you wouldn't leave me! : )

neither have I! but his guy...he's so fantastically dry and totally understands that we are NOT math people...and instead of pulling change out of his pocket (we were doing probablility stuff) he pulled out three different guitar picks. I adore him.

Brian-
yes, we need to exchange music action! I'm coming home with a list for you, so you better be ready!

12:18 AM  
Blogger Poopsie said...

Broken Social Scene . . . a must for any human.

Good list you've got goin' there :)

Tiff.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Lancehead said...

I leave to visit Arizona on the 30th!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!
......what does it mean when someone is dry? Like dry wine because someone had to explain to me about the whole wine thing being dry, I was all like "How could wine possibly be dry when it is clearly a liquid, you're all obviously crazy"

3:51 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah scissor sisters

1:12 AM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

oooh, someone give me hand with this.... ok, british humor is often very dry. it's the kind of humor that's delivered really flat and with no expression.

Does that help? Someone given an example or something...

12:41 PM  
Blogger Cellar door said...

jessi. we are hanging out over break. you and em and jigau and i. it'll be a grand ol' time. okay?

8:14 PM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

HOT. Just tell me when and where!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home