Monday, January 15, 2007

dance.

So the times I most feel like posting...I am never near my computer. it never fails to piss me off.

these are the drunken ramblings of me from a last weeks partyings, I wrote them down on a paper plate, then stuck it in my vest pocket. I didn't take the time to decipher them until tonight.

so yeah. they are slightly incoherent, and silly, but...I dunno....I get so passionate when I get a little alcohol in me, and I don't feel it's all that worse that when I'm sober, so why not? this blog is for my own personal, cathartic ramblings anyways. so, here it is.

01.02.07
Night of Tuesday.
I hate wet feet in socks. baby can ashtrays.
feeling pensive....
Aspirations. we are all so full of ambition and hope and pans. but who of us will will actually do it?

scary thoughts.

love the B party.
must write legible.
must live. breathe life through death. All is trite.
Love the naked. love the drink. love the lack of inhibitions.

Burn...but good? tears heal. Don't wanna be seen.

hide in the cold.

Old world glassed in.

change. love it. have to roll with it.
worlds. I don't even know.

New openings. old longings.
I wish I was eloquent. more than drunken ramblings.

Some of what we hate,
some of what we love,
It all IS.
don't let it go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

hhahahahaha


love it.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home