Thursday, January 18, 2007

home again home again, jiggity jig

soooo, I'm home for the weekend. I had a good ole' doctors appointment (all is well and healthy though, no worries in that department), so it landed me a few days in the crazy house.

my dad had got this scruffy, facial hair thing going on, and, while I was a little thrown at first, it's really growing on me. it's kinda grey and kinda not....I think it's a good look.

The real highlight of this trip though, was tonight. I MOVED MY SISTER OUT OF THE RENTS HOUSE!! WOOOOO!!!! She is now the roommate of our dear friend Brian in a nice little place. I am so so SO happy for her. She'll probably only be there for a few months, because she'll most likely *knock on wood* be in china for the next school year, but HELL. she needed to get out. plus it's extra awesome because Brian in my comic book hook-up here in the burbs, so now when I am home and visitin Cori, I automatically will automatically have the chance to talk nerdy with Brian! yesssss....

Anywhooos, my time back at school the past couple weeks has been TERRIBLY unproductive. I got one final finished (the Costume Design, and I got and A bitches!!) but other than that I sleep late, paint my set from 1 - 5 then come home, cook a lovely dinner, then sit on my ass with Drew until all hours of the wee morning and the begin the cycle all over again. LAME. I am determined to stop sucking to bad when I get back dammit!!

But, one good thing has come from my extreme laziness - I have discovered my love of martial arts action movies. More specifically, Tony Jaa movies. I'm a little in love with him. Muay Thai boxing is hard core bad ass.

OH god. and anyone who loves british humor and zombies NEEDS to see Sean of the Dead. I know I am REALLY behind the times, but I just saw it about a week ago and was totally blown away with just how great that movie is.

ok, enough lame movie recomendations. I'm out.

peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lancehead said...

Emily and I took first in HDA and I took first in DI at conference, our team took first. :)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

CONGRATS!!! WOOOOO!!!!! I'm so proud of you speech buddy!!

How is the world over there at that East? You all keeping it together? Senioritis kicking in? this time of year will do that...

miss you!

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home