Wednesday, January 24, 2007

AHH CRAP!!

I missed my 100th post!! dammit! I was going to at LEAST mention it. oh well. I complained instead. good enough substitute right?

Anywhoos, welcome to my 101st post instead!

it's interesting to think about when i started this guy....it was December of last year. a freshman. so many new things.

have I grown? yes.

a lot? I don't really know.... I know I still blog about a lot of the same trite bullshit, but then again, I'm pretty sure it's a lot of the the same trite bullshit we all feel and experience, so I don't think I need to have figured out too much in 100 posts.

other than that...nothing too interesting going on. the first day of classes were, well, the first day of classes. I have more friends in my non-major classes than I expected, which is very good. tomorrow will be just lighting design and 3-D design. my lovely creative, artsy days!

peace until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home