Friday, February 09, 2007

why hello there! I didn't see you come in...

hey friends. appologies appologies. since the recent cold front, my basement bedroom has become an ice block walled freezer, so needless to say, I have been spending as little time down here as possible and any time on the dear computer has been business only and as fast as possible.

quick recap while I can still feel my figners...

BIRTDHAY!! yes, superbowl sunday was my birthday, and while it would have been better had the bears won, it was still a great night with great people and great fun.

uhhhh...then I had just lots of work and I made a sculpture.

and now I am getting ready for a huge Valentines Dance at my house tomorrow night. I am going to make it look like a giant heart threw up pink and red all OVER my house!! hella yeah!!

um...yes.

more later when I can think.

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home