Thursday, February 22, 2007

oohhhhh....winter!

So, I forget that the weather can actually affect your mood. I guess that comes form never experiencing weather for about 4 solid years while I lived in the flourecent light hell that was High School (the school itself wasn't hell, just the constant inside-ness is).



The phenomena that is weather was something of a grand surprise once I got to school last year, and I guess I'm still adjusting.



I think this recent funk has been just a general winter malaise, because now that it is this summertime warm of a whole 40 degrees, the snow is melting, the sun is shining, birds are singing, and I can actually see the glorious blue sky again, I've felt a huge lift in my attitude.



My spirits have been so high this week! I got my Art History final DONE, and tomorrow I'll be taking my Math final, so that will be TWO HUGE things I can mark off that terrible list that has been looming over my head for about three months now. Both my house and bedroom are crazy clean, something that always makes me feel good. My tummy had been giving me troubles for about a week, but now it's back to normal - as is my diet of tastey, healthy foods. I've finally become the active tea drinker that I've been striving to be (up to a regular 3-4 cups a day!) I met someone, probably wont evolve into anything romantic, but he's a big nerd and just a ton of fun to be around, and really, that's all I need right now. I have all my class work planned out and I am aware of where I am in everything....I'm starting my design work for Barefoot in the Park....



Needless to say, I'm feeling good. finally!



plus I get to have lunch this saturday with one of my most favourite people ever - my darling Di!



I have a busy weekend ahead, a lot the needs to get done, but I'm actually looking forward to it. Dare I say I, gasp! actually got my work drive back?! knock on wood, but I think I'm feelin it!



look out world! I'M GUNNA GETCHA!!




....and here's a picture of Tony Jaa. badass. Watch Ong-Bak or the Protector. soooo gooood.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cellar door said...

gahhh winter makes me so depressed. and then every time i think it is going to get better, it just get's even worse.

that's when i throw myself out of a moving car.

it's been happening a lot lately.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Lovemeugly said...

oh nooo! I'm so sorry honey. I know, this winter thing is STRANGE. and I mean, I LIKE winter!! I like cold weather and snow and all that crap! but it comes a time when it does need to END.

like now.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home