Tuesday, February 27, 2007

three words. solid. gold. toilet.

I am in an ifallibly good mood today!! So good, I can hardly stand it!! I have not had this much of a huge buzz in nigh on forty years.

And like, the day hasn't even been all that good. The morning was great, I actually woke up in time to shower, get ready, and finish some work ( getting out of my bed is a HUGE accomplishement itself, much less getting out of it EARLY ) but then my lighting class was actually pretty shitty. I got a test back and I did REAL bad. I don't know where my head was when i took it because it wasn't even hard material! god damn. so that actually put me in a bad mood. buuuut then I had a great lunch and a quick chat with a friend of my and all that just made me happy again!! Now, I have a kick ass idea for my next sculpture and and and......

......I'm too happy to concentrate on anything real. which is actually bad because I have a bio test tomorrow I NEED to study for. eeessshhh.....

so that's why am I even writing this sophmoric, banal post. Killing time before I can focus again.

off I got to waste more time that should be spent productively.

peace friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home